By default Faddom does not collect external data. This is done so your maps do not get flooded with unnecessary connections (e.g. web searches, API calls etc.). In some circumstances, enabling it for one or more subnets may be preferred or even required. By default, the column Collect external traffic shows an X indicating that external traffic is not mapped.
Enabling 'Collect external traffic'
- Click on the Settings in the top right
- Click on Discovery Scope at the bottom
- Click Edit at the end of the row of the subnet you wish to Collect external traffic for
- A dialogue box will then show where you select 'Collect external Traffic' then click 'Save'
- The X will now show as a green tick and you will immediately start seeing the external traffic in your maps.