Faddom's multi-tenancy feature allows you to manage multiple licenses from one installation of Faddom. This is useful in the following scenarios to allow better management of your environment
- MSPs with multiple customers using Faddom who wish to use one install of Faddom.
- Multiple environments that you wish to view separately
- Multiple environments with overlapping IP ranges.
In order to use the Multi-Tenancy feature, you will need to deploy a proxy in the target environments and ensure that there is a connection between the Faddom server managing the accounts, and the proxies where the data to be mapped is. You can see our Server Installation - Proxy Installation guide on how to install the Faddom proxy.
Multi-Tenancy is a license-based feature, and if you require it, please email email@example.com and the Sales team will discuss your need.
Once you have access, you need to do the following to use it -
- Click on the Multi-Tenancy dropdown box in the top right. The first account is called Default
and you will also see any others listed
- To add/edit/remove a tenant click on Manage
- Click Create New and provide a name for the next Faddom instance
- You will then see this in the drop-down where you can select it
- Follow our How to Add Data Sources to Faddom guide to add your customer's data sources
- From any page, you can change tenant and the page will refresh and display the data for that particular tenant.